StatCounter

Wednesday, August 9, 2017

It's Not Time.



I know you recently said "I'm going to make it so easy for you (to meet with me)". 

But 

IT'S NOT TIME. 

There is an unfolding for this.

And this is not it. 

You need to see, you need to examine your need to, oh, I dunno, possess me with the demon Azazel. 

That was very interesting, by the way, but not needed and completely egregious.

 I started speaking Arabic. I don't speak Arabic. 

This is not a party trick, and I am not a bug for you to examine under a magnifying glass. 

You need to examine your motives. You need to examine yourself. 

IT. IS. NOT. TIME.

Otherwise, you'll just repeat the same behavior again. Throw this one down the trash chute too.

Waste another time/place/person. Waste your time. And mine.

Stop. WASTING TIME.

You have all the time in the world. 

Except you don't.

EXAMINE YOUR MOTIVES.

I am not a drug.

I don't have time for this.

Fellow Traveler. 

Please Grow up.

You're having a great time.

But there is no time.

Except it is the right time. When it is.

It's all about Time.

You said this. 

Except 

IT'S NOT THE RIGHT TIME.

You see what I'm sayin'?

Big Boy?

Love, Mama 

No comments:

Post a Comment