StatCounter

Sunday, September 28, 2014

New Marks

Most recent:


You can see faint figures in the background if you look (click on images to enlarge). I see faces. But maybe that's just me. Interdimensional entities that look like characters out of a Hieronymus Bosch painting, highly caricatured, bizarre. Floating heads.


Marks on forearm, also 9/22/14:


This one below was also on the 22nd of September as the images above; I thought they looked like an owl and some kind of sideways 4 or maybe some kind of swastika type/cross with bent spokes shape? 
I don't know. 



I woke up on the 26th of September of this year with two odd triangle shaped puncture marks under my arm/at the beginning of the side of my right breast but they were placed at an odd angle and so I don't have good photos of it.
They're definitely unambiguous puncture marks, though.

The following are from June of this year. I like to save up the feeling of being a side-show freak only for once a business quarter or so as I don't like posting these images, but someone in England desperately wanted to see them, hint hint, I know who you are, so here they are.
 I hope they satisfy your clinical curiosity and I really do appreciate your keen concern, but this is still humiliating for me. I don't like posting them. I sincerely hope this helps with your query, however.

I call this one "Alligator head". From 6/30/14:


















No comments:

Post a Comment