StatCounter

Sunday, October 27, 2013

More marks on my arm and hand, October, 2013




Looking more and more like hieroglyphs each time. I still have no idea definitively what they are or if they come from animal, vegetable or mineral source. I want to say it's several things, I've mentioned a cult called The Gizeh/Giza Intelligence. There may be occultists involved in the military who have access to some kind of nano tech as well who may have planted something inside of me to make these things appear regularly. There may be extraterrestrials involved, or all of the above, or none of the above. At this point it's merely speculation.  If you have no idea what I am talking about, here are some past posts to get you up to speed:








 This has been happening to me steadily since 2008 after I had a UFO encounter and was told I'd been implanted with a telepathic implant. Who knows what's there now.

Here's my testimony at the 2011 Bioethics Committee panel describing more in detail what's happened to my body/me, still to this day no one seems to be able to help: 

http://anyaisachannel.blogspot.com/2011/05/my-testimony-at-recent-presidential.html

I also just went for my six month dental checkup and the thing attached to the back of one of my teeth in this link: 


is still there. It's been there since at least 2003. I still have no idea what that is, either.




3 comments:

  1. What entity is still doing this to you? May those responsible for these abominable acts be shoved back into Hell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. channeling spirits opens you up to demonic possesion. get in touch with me if you need to talk. take care

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't "channel spirits" any more and any "demonic possession" done to me was done by the (yes, I will concur) truly satanic elite who put me in a mind control program. You have a problem with that, take it up with them. There is science behind this, I wish you born agains would try to find a scientific explanation and exhaust all other probable explanations/possibilities before saying I am possessed by a demon. How 14th century of you.

    ReplyDelete