StatCounter

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

I can't help you if you don't reach out to me




It's funny: Many of you clamor to read this blog and updates and yet silently think to yourselves
"I really think I would benefit from a reading from her but.... (biting of knuckles, sweaty brow, pacing) I JUST DON'T THINK I CAN AFFORD IT.   

(Or, conversely: MAYBE SHE'S NOT RIGHT FOR ME.  
Or: HOW DO I KNOW IF SHE'S THE REAL DEAL.) 

Let me put your fears to rest. I am the real deal, and for those whom I deign an energetic match, I can and will deliver the goods. Specifically for someone who thinks they would benefit from my work. 

For someone who absolutely thinks I won't be able to help them and energetically has their arms held tightly against their chest the whole time who don't, can't, or won't let me in, nothing I say or do will do anything to solve their very unique problem for them. Because they either can't, won't, or don't want me to give them insight. But even with those types I have been able to help them sometimes, in spite of their incredulity.

To those who think I charge an exorbitant fee, I would say this: You get what you pay for. And if you think I am going to change your life for the better, no amount I charge will be enough.  

If someone wants to dole out free advice, that's their choice. But... you and I know what unwanted and free opinions are like. Everyone's got one. Just so you know, I don't do "opinions". I just give you what I am getting energetically and help you come to a better decision. I don't console random people for a reason because I don't go where I'm not wanted.

 If  a person claims they are psychic and are accosting people because they think they are "helping" them, regardless of whether or not the person wants to be helped, there might actually be something wrong with that "psychic" and you as a consumer might want to consider how discerning and accurate that person's services are in the first place. 

And of course if you want to solve the problem or issue on your own that no one else has been able to help you with at all and you think you can still tackle it, allow me the following analogy: 
In theory you COULD cut your own hair, but... we all know how that tends to work out. Not pretty.  

Stop with the sweaty palms already and hire me. I'm a real person, not a talking head spouting off new age pablum about "change begins with you".  I mean, IT DOES, but that's beside the point. I don't stop at "Change begins with you". I give you real solutions: I get into detail about what change specifically is needed as well as some change that might happen in the future that has nothing to do with you necessarily, but happens anyway. It can be offered as a heads up warning to save you tons of money and unnecessary pain and hassles in the long run, or as a delightful heads up of what's to come. 
Either way it's a good thing. What you choose to do with that information is up to you. 

And yes, payment plans are available. You will receive a complimentary mp3 recording of the session. 

Email me at: anyaisachannel@gmail.com or visit the "Links I Like" section of this blog on the right hand side of the page and click on the "Hire me for a session" link. 

We can arrange an appointment just like you would with a doctor's office or a hair salon. It's really not mystifying. And if you have any questions about the process or what I do exactly in a reading, by all means feel free to contact me. If your problem has not been solved by the mainstream establishment's way of doing things, it's probably a safe bet that you would want to try an alternative. Consider me in that regard when you do.

I am writing this today because I am feeling like there are many of you out there who have been reading this blog for a while in the darkness and privacy of your own home, and for whatever reason are hesitant or quite frankly scared to get in touch with me about a reading. I can assure you that the process is painless. I don't let people hire me who can't handle it.  

But I want you to try for a moment and think about where you are right now with your concerns, feeling helpless, frustrated, angry, blocked, and/or disempowered about something, and then think about how you would feel if your problems were solved and you didn't have to worry about them any more. What would that feel like? How would that change your life? What could you focus on instead if there were no more issues to worry about? Change really isn't that hard. It's a certain mindset, that's all. 

If you think that the session was a complete and utter failure, you'll have your money back.  And if not, you'll have a real, true investment in yourself that is worth more than anything money can buy.

See you soon! 

6 comments:

  1. Anya, I'm only commenting here because there are many people I've met in my life that are kind, honest, and insightful, but very few are willing to put themselves out there like you do! Anya is what she says she is and so much more. She doesn't mention in her blog post that she has a great sense of humor as well. If you're on the fence about having a session with Anya, take a chance! I did and I'll tell you that our hour was one of the most memorable of my life!
    Thanks again, Anya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anya, I can only speak to the memorable hour I spent with you several months ago. I left our conversation feeling that I'd made a new friend. You are insightful, kind, and very caring. What readers here may not know is that you're very funny also! You are the "real deal". I hope that folks who are on the fence may give themselves a chance to experience you. I'm glad I did!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, Daniel! I do appreciate the very kind words! I'm so glad you enjoyed the reading! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am one who follows your blog. The things you find on the web and disclosures you make such as the Kerry Cassidy and others having secret meetings no doubt lured with ideas of funding. Not sinister in itself but to state that Anya is full of 'rubbish' and offering no explanation is sinister. Kerry did not deny such a meeting took place.
    Have you been able to find out any more about this and just who attended? And just who may now be compromised?
    What do you think of Joanne Summerscales being called a Dynoid Reptilain Anya?

    I don't personally have any problems that require the services of a psychic medium. I'm certainly not against such things, not the genuine ones. I have listened to your stuff since Bases 21 with Miles. And alot of your other radio show interviews since then. i find you the most credible of all of the so called SSs. I have difficulties with ALL of the others. A McCollum included. i do take Duncan Ofinion seriously but not Dave Corso. Maybe he is telling the truth but he is just so full of himself I switch off to egos. Real people don't put up an egotistical facade.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do not affiliate myself with any of those people. I wish them well, sp769, but I am interested in helping people help themselves, not bathe in lies and disempowerment. I am only interested in progress that harms none. There is a lot of dysfunction with all of these people you have named here. I wish them healing and the humility to separate wheat from chaff, that is all. I wish them health and successful, real deprogramming. But I am not a super soldier, nor to I like that term. I had repeated MILAB experiences and obviously people wanted me for some reason or another - sometimes unclear as to who it was. But I am not them. I am not those people. I am only interested in healing and justice and that what has been done to me never happens to another person ever again. Blessings, Anya

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for taking the time to listen to the interviews I was a part of as well. It is truly appreciated. Blessings, Anya

    ReplyDelete