StatCounter

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Prediction made on my Facebook page came true re: bombing on Syrian border

On Wednesday, May 8th, I was overcome with a very strong feeling that I had to post a prediction right away. It was 5:36 pm ET US. 

"There's going to be retaliatory mortar fire on Syria as soon as tomorrow or in the next 72 hours or so."

I posted this on my Facebook page ( my computer died on Monday, so no screenshots available, but it is still posted.)

So this morning (Saturday, May 11th, 2013), what do I find but this:

Car Bombs Kill 43 in Turkey Near Syrian Border (Reuters)

Http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSBRE94AO5s20130511?irpc=932

Among one of the  weird "coincidences" found in my prediction was that the border town's neighborhood afflicted by these attacks were filled with thousands of Syrian refugees.  So yes, the attacks were literally ON Syria(ns). And of course Turks as well, unfortunately. 

My deepest condolences to the families of the dead and prayers for swift healing of the minds, bodies, and souls of the wounded. 


No comments:

Post a Comment