StatCounter

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Hi, NNIC!

 

Recent visit to my blog- don't let the "total visits" info fool you. This is not the first time they've visited my blog at all.
This is also an appendage of ONI, the same people who have come into my home and done COINTELPRO type operations and God knows what else on me. Don't know why I am removing their IP address info as they have literally invaded every aspect of my life, but I just don't need the hassle if they plan to retaliate. Interesting search engine term they used, by the way.

Page Views:
1
Entry Page Time:
24 Jan 2013 17:40:59
Browser:
IE 7.0
OS:
WinXP
Resolution:
1280x960
United States Flag
Total Visits:
1
Location:
San Diego, California, United States
IP Address:
Navy Network Information Center (nnic)
Search Referral:
Visit Page:

2 comments:

  1. And now the Navy further corroborates Ed Grimsley's corroboration of Gary Mckinnon's claim! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have my thoughts that certain people from some of these agencies/groups visiting (not all, but some) are deliberately showing themselves here on purpose to tell me that I am right on track and to keep going. I don't see this as a threat, necessarily. Uncompromised white hats on the inside, perhaps? If they wanted to be anonymous proxies, they easily could be. I know I am protected and that if anything should happen to me unduly, certain groups would unleash hell with a swift and sudden retaliation, so visit away, sailors!

    ReplyDelete