StatCounter

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

I just got your message, baby.

 



Didn't realize you were hacking the system to send me a singing telegram. Correct me if I am wrong, but I don't think that's what the system as it currently is is there for. Flattered nonetheless. All right *sigh*, like it or lump it, one extra-schmaltzy serving of Serenades-R-Us, courtesy of (hopefully) uncompromised white hats in black ops. I told you guys about boundaries, right? 

And I wish to add, someone who shall remain nameless is piping up and asking me to say "Hi to you", whomever "You" is, because it isn't me they are referring to in the context of this sentence.

"The Gorillas say hi as well. We are protecting Anya and keeping her strong."

  http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1za2a_blow-monkeys-digging-your-scene_music

No comments:

Post a Comment