StatCounter

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Another recovered memory from James Casbolt potentially regarding my abduction


Michael Prince

 to me
show details Feb 18 (1 day ago)
Thank you for this data.

FYI- I have a memory from the late 90's of myself, my fiance and Aaron McColllum standing in an underground aircraft hanger. The DUMB is located near or under a mountain. The three of us are standing next to a TR3 type aircraft and arguing about who we are going to 'abduct'. I am sure this is the event just before you were picked up and the memories hidden within you.

2 comments:

  1. Anya,

    Please see:

    http://rosettasister.wordpress.com/2011/01/24/did-the-aliens-double-cross-the-air-force-by-letting-roy-remember-the-milab/

    IMO THIS is important because it's happening NOW:

    http://www.the-goldenthread.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=93&page=52

    BTW my other blog is:

    http://blessedistruth.wordpress.com/

    I'm very glad to have found you!
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the problem with the insidiousness of mind control, Rose. I thank you for your kind words. We all need to stick together in this regard. Ultimately I would like to see a sort of truth and reconciliation committee where these Illuminati/Satanist controlled military officials man up and come over to our side denouncing these atrocious violations of human rights. Feel free to post these blog entries where ever you like. I have a visceral response to Dan Burisch's story, anything regarding Dulce or Montauk makes my spine involuntarily shrink in some kind of non-controllable response. It's like my body remembers what my mind has yet to comprehend. God Bless and take care.

    ReplyDelete