StatCounter

Sunday, July 19, 2009

AMAZING videos from FelipeSparx29 on Youtube about the 2012 Rainbow Bridge

Felipe is someone I am proud to call a friend, he is sincerely brilliant and I highly recommend subscribing to any/all videos he has on Youtube.

There is a point in this video (Part 2. I think?) that would correspond *exactly* with what the star beings told me would happen when I formed the International Starseed Council, and that was a gigantic, massive gathering of Starseeds from all over the world gathering at Stonehenge in 2017 for some kind of incredible event.

Part 1:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AxevGjDogw

Part 2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YL5K1o2X3aw

In Part 2 I was kind of flipping out, because the speaker is talking about *exactly* what the star beings said I and "others like myself" would do- they just didn't say why. But this makes perfect sense. Here is the breakdown in the video as it corresponds to what I was told by the star beings:

(Minutes of the video are what are beside the statements in the "more info" section of Part 2)
3:22 - 3:41 ****** Bio-psychic electromagnetic human being at sacred sites around the planet practicing this visualization ******** (Emphasis mine with the stars, Ed.)

Then the rest of the video makes perfect sense as well as to *why* starseeds would be gathering at Stonehenge and/or "other sacred sites".

3:42 - 3:46 Every July 25th; Day Out of Time
3:47 - 5:24 Building the Telepathic Field, Synchronizing ourselves in time with a common purpose to creat the 2012 Rainbow Bridge
5:25 - 5:54 Universal, Irreversible and the Circumpolar Rainbow Bridge will be permanent


(supposedly creates psychic, self-healing transformative powers for all of humanity.)

So I guess we have a date now : July 25th, 2017: Stonehenge and London, England it is!

Love and Light,

Anya

No comments:

Post a Comment